Thursday, March 10, 2022

I Rise in Victory, Full of Courage

*iCommand My Day
11th March, 2022.

Our enemies will not prevail; they will only collapse and perish in defeat while we will rise up, full of courage.
Psalms 20:8 TPT

*Prayer
Father, Let every plans of the enemies and they themselves not prevail; let them only collapse and perish in defeat while we will rise up in victory, full of courage in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the devices of the enemy failed over me. I am full of strength, wisdom and courage as I move about and go about my daily activities and businesses. I am more than conqueror. Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. I declare that I live in safety and victory day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment