Friday, March 4, 2022

I Switch to Wealth and Honour

*iCommand My Day
5th March, 2022.

He became a very rich man, and his wealth continued to grow. He acquired so many flocks of sheep and goats, herds of cattle, and servants that the Philistines became jealous of him.
Genesis 26:13‭-‬14 NLT

*Prayer
Father, today I declare that I am rich and I become very rich and my wealth and acquisition continue to grow in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I make the switch from poverty and lack to wealth and honour. I declare that I am rich. I leave the colony of the poor and I declare that I become very rich. My riches begins to manifest and grow. I continue to grow and I make many acquisitions. I will never have a better yesterday. I increase more and more in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment