Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Lord, please preserve us

*iCommand My Day
10th March, 2022.

Some find their strength in their weapons and wisdom, but my miracle-deliverance can never be won by men. Our boast is in Yahweh our God, who makes us strong and gives us victory!
Psalms 20:7 TPT

*Prayer
Father, You are my strength and wisdom - deliver me from those stronger than me and grant me all round victory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, frustrate the plans of the crafty and turn the wisdom of the wicked into foolishness. Preserve me and my family from the claws of unreasonable and evil men and women. I hide myself in You and I declare that I find rest under Your shadow. Therefore, my going out and coming in is blessed day by day from this moment and forever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment