Friday, October 18, 2013

My Joke of the week (Akoko Adura-Prayer time)


My Joke of the week (Akoko Adura-Prayer time)
Since the 1st of July, 2013, the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) in Nigeria has been on strike.

Some of us just choose to laugh it off with different concepts and ideas. Some have drawn cartoons, some did mock news and so on. My friend (Christian Sanni) shared this one with me and I did the interpretation.

Just feel free and laugh:

Akoko Adura (prayer time);
Waa gbadura (you will pray);
Waa pariwo toooo ( you will shooooooout)
Waa kigbe be eni ti won fi kondo lu;
(You will scream like someone beaten with a pestle);
Waa wipe (you say)
**ASUU, KINI MON SEEEEE, FI AYE MI ATI EKO MISILLE!** Aduraaaa
(**ASUU, what is my offence, leave my life and academics alone!** Prayeeeeer).

Oya! Yea! ASUU!..............
 Lol!
If you forget to laugh, you are pessimistic, if you laugh to forget you are optimistic...

Have pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment