Friday, October 18, 2013

I JUST SING! (Don't stay down, get out of that mood)


I JUST SING! (Don't stay down, get out of that mood)

While training Di-Ambassadors how to discover themselves I also discovered something new about myself.

Its a discovery, not because it has not been there remember, but because I just realize it.

Been predominantly melancholic by temperament, I could get real depressed after a big outing. Also my perfectionist tendency won't let me enjoy my hunt after it's roasted.

So here's my discovery, I could SING, so I could sing myself in and out of ANY MOOD. Meaningless right? Wait a second;

A person of my type may feel worthless, frustrated and useless after producing a master piece. Yes, and it's really bad that some even can contemplate suicide. So instead of this happening, I JUST SING. And that way I enjoy my spoils. Glory to God!

If you are my type, even if you cannot sing, play a hard beat or high tempo song like afro-hip pop, metallic rock, hard cord rap and so on. Turn the volumes all up and sing along not minding who is there or not. You may want to use an ear piece.
You can also fix your mind on the next project. Which ever way DON'T STAY DOWN-GET OUT OF THAT MOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment