Wednesday, June 18, 2014

If life is a journey...

If life is a journey and i am on the road, what kind of automobile will i be? A regular bike, a power bike, a tri-cycle, a low grade car, an excutive car, a sport car, a space bus, a sixteen seater bus, an eighteen seater bus, a  luxurious bus, a small truck, a big long heavy duty truck, a tanker, a van?

What if i am not the automobile but inside the whatever automobile? Would i be the rider/driver or a passenger? If i am the passenger or i am the driver, where am i heading?

What if i am just a package inside the automobile? How big would i be? How is my packaging? Where, when, how?

I hope i have not made a wrong turn? I hope i have all my papers and particulars intact?

I hope i will reach the next fueling station before this one runs out?

What if, i hope, what if, i hope....hhmmmm

Life got a lot of questions, and i wish to get answers.

But one thing i know, whatever it is, its going to end good. Don't ask me how-i just know.
@joshuaboyede

No comments:

Post a Comment